Join our mission. Volunteer, donate, advocate. Get started today.
36th Anniversary Gala
The Blackstone Valley Advocacy Center (BVAC) will be celebrating its Anniversary Gala on Thursday, October 12, 2023. This year the event will be held at Events on Main in Pawtucket from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The funds raised from this event allow us to continue to support victims and families in need.
BVAC is a non-profit organization that has been providing shelter and comprehensive services to victims of domestic & sexual violence and their families for 36 years. Our agency provides shelter, transitional housing, education to the community, a 24-hour statewide crisis helpline, and legal and law enforcement advocate programs. Just in 2022, BVAC provided service to 9,375 clients.
PATRON SPONSOR BENEFITS
• A continuous TV loop displaying your company logo at the gala entrance; your logo would be on a screen with other Patron Sponsors
• Distribute swag material and brochures with your logo
• Four tickets to the gala
• Half-page ad in event day program book
• “A” frame centerpieces on each table noting all of the sponsors, along with the QR code to your web site
• Thank you acknowledgement during the event; a company spokesperson is welcome to say a few words
• Social media shout out on BVAC’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages
• Link on BVAC site with hyperlink to your site for one month before and after the event
• Full page ad $700
• Half page ad $350
• Business card ad $200
For more information, please contact Jennifer Swanson at email@example.com or call us at (401) 723-3057 for more information. You can also visit our donations page at https://www.bvacri.org/event-donations/ to donate directly or purchase tickets.
When paying through PayPal, please note in the comments section that your donation is for the gala.
Blackstone Valley Advocacy Center
P.O. Box 5643
Pawtucket, RI 02862
Checks payable to: Blackstone Valley Advocacy Center
Thank you for your continued support!